Patient Resources

Our clinic has a licensed social worker available to help patients connect with community resources. We offer comprehensive care and support.

(520) 694-4525

Joy Subrin is a Licensed Social Worker and a Certified Integrative Health & Lifestyle Professional in the field of Women's Health. Joy has worked as a direct practice provider, a group facilitator and has also conducted Domestic Violence Prevention trainings for staff and in the community. Currently, Joy is providing social work services at an OB/GYN clinic and facilitating a monthly Wellness Workshop. 

Where Can I Find Health information?

Banner Health Library

Pregnancy and Childbirth

Where can I watch educational videos about my health concern?

Labor and Delivery
This video discusses the three stages of labor and delivery, as well as types of delivery

Exercise during pregnancy

Making the decision to quit smoking

Need more information?

Where can I learn more about self-care and Kinship support?

Healthy Sleep tips during pregnancy

Banner-UMC Creating Wellness Workshop 694-4525

Tucson Moms

Mothers of Preschoolers

Meet me Wednesdays events

Where can I find classes for parent education?

Cooperative Extension: Children and Families

Child and Family Resources

Text 4 Baby

Where can I find information about depression and other mental health resources?

Banner-UMC Psychiatry Dept 874-7500

Tucson Post Partum

Post Partum Progress

Cenpatico Integrated Care

Universtiy of Arizona Campus Health 520-621-3334

Where can I find information about prevention and management of diabetes?

Banner Health Library

Diabetes at Banner Health

Where can I find help for community assistance programs? 

Women, Infants and Children (WIC) 1 (800) 252-5942

University of Arizona Campus Pantry (need a Catcard)
Turn left at the information desk located next to the UMart in the Student Union. Proceed down the stairs and you will see a sign for the UA Campus Pantry.

The Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona:  (520) 622-0525

Borderlands Food Bank and Food Programs (520) 287-2627

Pima County Community Action Agency (520) 724-2667

Stress Reduction

Music for Relaxation