Make a Difference . . . in the life of a medical student and become a Community Preceptor.
Many community providers in Tucson are affiliated with The University of Arizona, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology as Community Preceptors and provide experiences to hundreds of students each year.
- Become a Community Preceptor
- Enhance Student Experiences
- Provide Hands-on Involvement
- Share Knowledge & Expertise
- Help Create the Physicians of Tomorrow
We are proud to say that our Community Preceptors located in rural and remote locations in Southern Arizona are also sharing their knowledge and expertise by providing hands-on experiences to our medical students!
Please call Dr. Celia Valenzuela for more information, (520) 626-6591.